Friday, April 14, 2006

The Conductor




Conductors are fascinating to watch. It was a 200 year old white haired conductor with huge black glasses that caught my fancy. It was his little stick, his prized possesion that kept my eyes glued to the tv. The way he waved it around, back and forth, side to side, as the entire orchestra played on. I then wondered if this conductor would still fascinate me, if he was not waving his stick?

At some points, these locks of white hair would fall into his face. That didn't deter him from conducting. Infact he seemed to be secretly pleased that his vigourous swaying had caused these white locks of hair to fall in front of his face. He certainly had done well today! I bet that's what he thought......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home