Monday, April 17, 2006

Kraftwerk: Pocket Calculator

Not too long ago, I stumbled across Kraftwerk's computer world.
Upon listening to it, a few times, the song Pocket Calculator grew on me. I was inspired to do a mini-sketch film based on Kraftwerk's song, Pocket Calculator.

I used the sketch character that I created - The Russia Mafia Super who gets obssessed by a magical pocket calculator that appears before him. This calculator makes him feel powerful.

If you are interested, why not take a stroll to my website and download the video. Just click on this link:
Kraftwerk's Pocket Calculator

Here is the synopsis
Zach Schak!!! The Russian Mafia Super gets his hands on a magical Pocket Calculator. What does it do? What can it do? Does it do what it does? Or could it do what it can?

Details
Running Time:00:8:00 min
Credits: All work by Ms. Divine
Here are some clips from the sketch film:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home